Check out our Atlanta and Charlotte locations at www.ablekidsservices.com.
A qualified Clinician must have at least 1 year of experience and be proficient at behavior reduction and skill acquisition strategies as well as possess strong interpersonal and communications skills.
· Complete assessment and treatment plans for insurance authorizations
· Complete ongoing routine documentation
· Review treatment data and make appropriate modifications as needed
· Provide supervision to BCBAs, and parent training to client guardians
· Clinical License in NC
· 1 year of experience in completing clinical assessments
· Competency working with both behavior reduction and skill acquisition
· Experience with children and /or teens
· Supervisory experience
· Creative and organized
· Strong written and verbal communication sills
· NPI Enrollment
· Clinicians who have experience of completing Comprehensive clinical Assessments OR Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Psychological Associate who has experience in completing psychological testing.
Clinicians have the opportunity to work as much as they'd like. The position comes with a high degree of flexibility and autonomy. Clinicians are able to set their own schedules.
Pay is on contract basis and negotiable.
Reports directly to the CEO.'
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""