CLT.biz is proud to be designated as LunaTech 3D’s representative for Matterport services for the Carolinas! We have been supporters of LunaTech 3D geospatial technology (Google-certified) for over a decade now and are especially excited that they are partnered with Matterport to bring the absolute best and most detailed spatial conceptualizations to the marketplace.
Engage your customers like never before…Customers/Clients are shown to be 300% more engaged with a Matterport 3D virtual tour than they are with 2D imagery. Virtual tours can help you create better experiences, happier customers, and more revenue. 74% of real estate agents using Matterport win more listings. Trade and hospitality users see a 14% increase in their bookings with virtual tours. Commercial real estate partners see an 85% reduction in transaction time with Matterport's “Digital Twins.”
Go beyond 3D tours. With Matterport’s latest technology “Digital Twins”, 3D tours are just the beginning of the benefits available to your business.
• Use Notes to add comments within a space.
• Create accurate measurements.
• Generate 4K print quality photos, schematic floor plans, and guided tours.
• Share on social media sites, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube.
• Publish to Google Street View, VRBO, and Realtor.com.
• Embed your 3D space on your website.
Matterport’s “Digital Twins” of buildings, facilities and campuses help businesses and nonprofits promote themselves online through their Google Business Listings, Google Searches, Google Maps, social media, email marketing, and even their own websites. They bring together all resources in one place—videos, 360s, presentations, floor plans, constructual diagramming, etc.
Generation 2.0 of spatial programming brings enormous benefits:
• Training of new staff: Use the 3D tour to train new employees on the layout of the building, where products are located, and how to use the equipment.
• Floor Plans: Do you have one? When you create a "Digital Twin" of your facility, you can get detailed floor plans at no extra cost. This can save you time and money in the long run and be a valuable asset for future renovations or expansions.
• Insurance documentation: This Virtual Asset can serve as evidence of your building’s condition and inventory helpful in insurance claims and legal disputes.
• Collaboration: Share the 3D Tour with remote stakeholders, project teams, and investors to provide them with an immersive virtual experience of the new facility. This can help them make informed decisions, offer feedback, and feel more involved in the project, regardless of their physical location.